WHO WE ARE
Our mission is to inspire and empower families to thrive.
We work to achieve our mission through five core tenants of family resiliency programming as outlined below.
1. Workforce development training (job readiness, time/situational management, interview readiness, resume building, interview appropriate clothing, interview and employment placement services)
2. Parenthood enrichment training (developing healthy relationships/social networks, knowledge of parenting and child development, healthy nurturing and attachment)
3. Personal development/Barrier removal services (child support navigation, visitation and custody, child support order reviews, license suspension removal, housing, transportation, substance use disorder referrals, GED services)
4. Social enterprise exploration and creation (Further development of “hard skills” training, OSHA 10, Building Futures, other opportunities)
5. Education and advocacy (Testifying to legislative bodies, educating other entities, etc.)